A pelleted hoof supplement designed to provide beneficial nutrients essential to strong and healthy hoof growth.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Biotin - many horses have genetically poor hoof quality. Research studies show improvement in many horses over a period of months with biotin.
- Calcium - Involved in cross-linking of hoof proteins. If diet is deficient in calcium, hoof structure can be impaired.
- Iodine - Can act as anti-fungal agent at higher levels. Field observations suggest oral iodine may help resolve white line disease.
- Organic minerals - Organic sources of certain minerals, especially zinc and copper, are absorbed more readily than inorganic sources. Zinc and copper work with enzymes important in developing and maintaining hoof structure.
- Methionine/Cystine - Sulfur containing amino acids when in the correct balance with other amino acids (i.e. lysine) can improve hoof quality and growth.
Crude Protein (Min.) 20%
Crude Fat (Min.) 6.0%
Crude Fiber (Max.) 11.0%
Calcium (Ca) (Min.) 0.75%
Calcium (Ca) (Max.) 1.25%
Phosphorus (P) (Min.) 0.5%
Lysine (Min.) 3.3%
Methionine (Min.) 3.1%
Methionine & Cystine (Min.) 3.3%
Threonine (Min.) 0.65%
Salt (NaCl) (Min.) 1.0%
Salt (NaCl) (Max.) 1.5%
Copper (Cu) (Min) 540 ppm
Zinc (Zn) (Min.) 1470 ppm
Selenium (Se) (Min.) 1.5 ppm
Potassium (K) (Min.) 1.5%
Magnesium (Mg) (Min.) 0.40%
Manganese (Mn) (Min.) 750 ppm
Iron (Fe) (Min.) 1000 ppm
Cobalt (Co) (Min.) 10 ppm
Iodine (I) (Min.) 32 ppm
Riboflavin (Min.) 9 mg/lb.
Thiamine (Min.) 30 mg/lb.
Choline (Min.) 2260 mg/lb.
Ascorbic Acid (Min.) 2715 mg/lb.
Vitamin A (Min.) 30,000 IU/lb.
Vitamin D (Min.) 2,500 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (Min.) 500 IU/lb.
Biotin (Min.) 80 mg/lb.
Inositol (Min.) 2260 mg/lb.
Omega 6 fatty acids (Min.) 3.0%
Omega 3 fatty acids (Min.) 1.0%
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Flaxseed Meal, Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Lecithin, L-Lysine, Methonylsulfonylmethane, DL-Methionine, Cane Molasses, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Dried Whey, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Biotin Supplement, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Chloride, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Riboflavin, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Active Dry Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Silicon Dioxide, Propionic Acid, Iron Amino Acid Complex and Natural and Artificial Flavor.
Topdress 6 ounces (0.37 lbs) or one level scoop per day.
PROVIDE FRESH, CLEAN WATER TO ALL ANIMALS AT ALL TIMES.
Many other factors can affect hoof growth and quality, such as laminitis, selenium toxicity and toxic plants and molds:
Toxic Plants black walnut, Hoary alyssum, seleniferous plants
Mycotoxins ergot alkaloids, endophyte infected fescue
NET WEIGHT: 11 lbs
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY