Bulk pellets excellent for burrow baiting
Tomcat with Bromethalin Pellets contain the premium active ingredient Bromethalin, excellent for proven control of high rodent populations and severe infestations. Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active that will begin to kill rats & mice in 2 or more days, faster than anticoagulant baits. Due to a quick knockdown when compared to anticoagulants, more rodents can be controlled with less bait. Tomcat with Bromethalin Pellets provide additional flexibility and are labeled for use in rat burrows beyond 100 ft of buildings.
– Premium active – Excellent for knockdown of rodent populations or severe infestations
– Proven combination of palatability and effective control
– Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active ingredient
– Kills by affecting the rodents’ nervous system – Bromethalin is an ATP Inhibitor, which prevents the transfer of energy across nerve cells
– Kills rats and mice in 2 or more days after consuming a lethal dose
– Rodents will cease feeding after consuming a lethal dose, requiring less bait to be used compared with other anticoagulant baits
– Excellent choice for burrow baiting – labeled for rat burrows beyond 100 ft of buildings
– Can be used indoors in areas inaccessible to children, pets or non-target animals
Product Width: 8 in.
Product Length: 7.75 in.
Product Height: 7.625 in.
Pest Type: Rats, Mice & Meadow Voles
Type: Rodent Bait
Country of Origin: Made in USA
Area of Use: In and Around Man made structures, Rat Burrows
Application/Use: Pelleted bait for Control of Rats & Mice
Active Ingredient(s): Bromethalin
Use: Indoor and Outdoor
Longevity: 1 month
Manufacturer Part Number: 22045
AVAILABLE IN: 5 lbs pail
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY