For increased rate of weight gain in growing cattle on pasture or in dry lot (stocker and feeder cattle and dairy and beef replacement heifers).
- Improves feed efficiency and rate of weight gain in cattle when used as directed
- Ideal for growing heifers on high quality pastures or forages
- Studies have shown that heifers receiving Rumensin® increased average daily gain by an average of 0.15 pounds per head per day
- Contains an enhanced trace mineral package for improved performance
- Economical growth promotion Increased ADG in replacement heifers can result in earlier breeding, quicker entrance into the milking herd, and increased lifetime productivity
- No withdrawal period
Rumensin® is a registered trademark of Elanco Animal Health, Indianapolis, IN
Calcium, Min 4.70%
Calcium, Max 5.70%
Phosphorus, Min 4.00%
Salt, Min 16.60%
Salt, Max 19.90%
Magnesium, Min 0.20%
Potassium, Min 1.50%
Cobalt, Min 10 ppm
Copper, Min 1,000 ppm
Iodine, Min 140 ppm
Manganese, Min 3,950 ppm
Selenium, Min 13.3 ppm
Zinc, Min 4,000 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 25,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 25 IU/lb
Active Drug Ingredient:
Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate and Sodium Selenite.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Do not allow horses or other equines access to formulations containing Monensin. Ingestion of Monensin by equines has been fatal. Monensin-medicated cattle feed is safe for use in cattle only. Consumption by unapproved species may result in toxic reactions. Do not exceed the levels of Monensin recommended in the feeding directions as reduced average daily gains may result. A withdrawal time has not been established for pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
- To be fed free choice at the rate of 3.2-8 oz. of block per head daily. This will provide 80-200 mg Monensin per head per day.
- Feed 1 block per 5 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout pasture, placing them near water and loafing areas. Maintain adequate distance between blocks (10 feet minimum).
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is half-consumed, place a new block near it. Place very small pieces in troughs or feed pans.
- Feed as the only FREE CHOICE source of salt, minerals and vitamins.
- The effectiveness of this block in cull cows and bulls has not been established.
Rumensin® is the registered trademark of Elanco Animal Health, Indianapolis, IN
NET WEIGHT: 40 lbs
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY