For control of fecal flies in manure of treated cattle and horses. Prevents development of face flies, horn flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated cattle. Prevents development of house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated horses.
- Safe, effective feed-through control of horn, face, stable and house flies
- Easier to use than sprays, traps, dusters or oilers
- Convenient, 33.3-lb blocks don’t require special feeders or bunks and can be placed anywhere
- Delivers complete salt, mineral and vitamin supplementation – no additional sources of free choice salt is needed or recommended
- Begin use 2 weeks prior to expected fly emergence and continue feeding until the first killing frost when fly activity ceases
Crude Protein, Min 10.00%
Crude Fat, Min 3.00%
Crude Fiber, Max 5.00%
Calcium, Min 10.00%
Calcium, Max 12.00%
Phosphorus, Min 1.00%
Salt, Min 18.00%
Salt, Max 21.00%
Copper, Min 100 ppm
Manganese, Min 400 ppm
Selenium, Min 12 ppm
Zinc, Min 300 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 10,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 10 IU/lb
Active Drug Ingredient:
Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Molasses Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction to some individuals.
USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes and socks, chemical resistant gloves. Users should remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Follow manufacturers instructions for cleaning/ maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
Environmental Hazards: This compound is toxic to ﬁsh.
Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Disposal: Nonreﬁllable container. Do not reuse or reﬁll. Offer for recycling, if available. Completely empty bag into application equipment. Then dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landﬁll or by incineration, or if allowed by State or Local Authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke. Wastes resulting from use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
USE RESTRICTIONS: Not to be used on horses destined for slaughter.
PRECAUTIONS FOR HORSE USE: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. The most frequently reported clinical signs of cholinesterase inhibition in the horse are abdominal pain, lethargy, sweating, tearing and excessive salivation. If these signs are seen in horses, consult your veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product simultaneously or within a week before or after treatment with cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. This product has not been tested in breeding horses.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Feed 1 block per 10-15 head of cattle or horses. This allows all animals equal access to blocks. Feed blocks at the rate of 0.88 oz. per 100 lb. of bodyweight per day. This intake will supply 0.07 g. of larvicide per 100 lb. of bodyweight per day (2.1 grams per 100 lbs. bodyweight per month).
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout pasture, placing them near water and loafing areas. Maintain adequate distance between blocks (10 ft. minimum).
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is half-consumed, place a new block near it. Place very small pieces in troughs or feed pans.
- Animals should consume about 8.8 oz. per head daily. When animals consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3 mg of selenium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of blocks to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only FREE CHOICE source of salt, other minerals and vitamins.
- SWEETLIX® Pest-A-Side Pressed Block with Rabon® prevents the development of fecal flies in the manure of treated cattle or horses, but it is not effective against existing adult flies. It may be necessary to use other control measures to reduce the population of existing adult flies. Supplemental fly control measures may be needed in and around buildings to control adult house flies and stable flies which can breed not only in animal manure but also in other decaying matter on the premises. In order to achieve optimum fly control, SWEETLIX® Pest-A-Side Pressed Block with Rabon® should be used in conjunction with other good management and sanitation practices. Start feeding SWEETLIX® Pest-A-Side Pressed Block with Rabon® early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall. SWEETLIX® Pest-A-Side Pressed Block with Rabon® may be fed to cattle up to slaughter.
- Follow feeding directions. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
Rabon® is a registered trademark of Bayer Animal Health, LLC
SWEETLIX® is a registered trademark of Ridley, Inc.
NET WEIGHT: 33.3 lbs
Sweetlix Product #11029
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY