SWEETLIX® Meat Maker® Roughage Balancer Tub is designed to promote health and well-being for your goats through proper nutrition. Added Bioplex® organic trace minerals are easily absorbed and readily metabolized for optimal nutrition.
Bioplex® is a registered trademark of Alltech
Crude Protein, Min 16.00%
Crude Fat, Min 5.00%
Crude Fiber, Max 2.00%
Acid Detergent Fiber, Max 3.00%
Calcium, Min 1.60%
Calcium, Max 2.10%
Phosphorus, Min 1.00%
Salt, Min 2.50%
Salt, Max 3.50%
Magnesium, Min 3.00%
Potassium, Min 1.00%
Cobalt, Min 35 ppm
Copper, Min 230 ppm
Copper, Max 250 ppm
Iodine, Min 60 ppm
Manganese, Min 1,800 ppm
Selenium, Min 6.2 ppm
Zinc, Min 1,800 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 10,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 10 IU/lb
Molasses Products, Plant Protein Products, Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Magnesium Oxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Calcium Propionate (as a preservative).
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily.
WARNING: DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP. This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 2 to 4 ounces for mature goats with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK
- Feed 1 block per 10-20 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding – 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Goats should consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily based on a 150-200 pound animal.
- Consumption of this supplement may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- Offer no other FREE CHOICE salt or mineral supplement when feeding this product.
For additional information, please contact your SWEETLIX® representative.
NET WEIGHT: 50 lbs
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY