SWEETLIX® Meat Maker® Protein Block is designed to promote health and well-being for your goats through proper nutrition. Added Bioplex® organic trace minerals are easily absorbed and readily metabolized for optimal nutrition.
- Designed especially for the nutritional needs of goats to promote health and well-being through proper nutrition
- Delivers high quality, plant-based protein during times of low forage quantity or quality
- High quality nutritional package, including organic minerals from Bioplex® for improved bioavailability
- Added Actigen® for improved gut health during stressful periods
- Highly palatable formula designed to keep goats coming back for more
- Conveniently sized, 25-lb pressed block is easily transported
- Small size means that kids are less likely to soil the block due to lying on it
Crude Protein, Min 16.00%
Crude Fat, Min 1.00%
Crude Fiber, Max 6.00%
Acid Detergent Fiber, Max 12.00%
Calcium, Min 5.00%
Calcium, Max 6.00%
Phosphorus, Min 3.00%
Salt, Min 15.00%
Salt, Max 18.00%
Magnesium, Min 1.00%
Potassium, Min 1.00%
Cobalt, Min 35 ppm
Copper, Min 230 ppm
Copper, Max 250 ppm
Iodine, Min 60 ppm
Manganese, Min 1,800 ppm
Selenium, Min 6.2 ppm
Zinc, Min 1,800 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 10,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 100 IU/lb
Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate, Roughage Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement and Vitamin E Supplement.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 2 to 4 ounces for goats with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loaﬁng, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks my be necessary as animals become accustomed to the presences of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed at a rate of one block per 5 to 15 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding – 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
- Goats should consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- Feed as the only SELF-FED source of salt or other minerals and vitamins.
For more information contact your SWEETLIX® representative.
Bioplex® is a registered trademark of Alltech
NET WEIGHT: 25 lbs
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY