SWEETLIX® Lamb Maker® Roughage Converter Tub is designed to promote health and well-being for your sheep through proper nutrition. Added Bioplex® zinc is easily absorbed and readily metabolized for optimal nutrition.
Bioplex® is a registered trademark of Alltech
Crude Protein, Min 16.00%
Crude Fat, Min 5.00%
Crude Fiber, Max 2.00%
Acid Detergent Fiber, Max 3.00%
Calcium, Min 1.60%
Calcium, Max 2.60%
Phosphorus, Min 1.00%
Salt, Min 2.50%
Salt, Max 3.50%
Magnesium, Min 3.00%
Potassium, Min 1.00%
Cobalt, Min 30 ppm
Iodine, Min 60 ppm
Manganese, Min 1,700 ppm
Selenium, Min 6.2 ppm
Zinc, Min 1,700 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 50,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 12,500 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 12.5 IU/lb
Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Magnesium Oxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Calcium Propionate (as a preservative).
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT:
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 2 to 4 ounces for mature goats with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If overconsumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALSFREEACCESSTOTHISBLOCK.
- Feed 1 block per 10-20 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding – 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Sheep should consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily based on a 150-200 pound animal.
- Consumption of this supplement may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- Offer no other FREE CHOICE salt or mineral supplement when feeding this product.
For additional information, please contact your SWEETLIX® representative.
NET WEIGHT: 100 lbs
Sweetlix Product #60729
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY