Prevents the emergence of house ﬂies, horn ﬂies, face ﬂies and stable ﬂies from manure of treated cattle. Prevents the emergence of house ﬂies and stable ﬂies from manure of treated horses.
- Safe, effective, feed-through fly control for horn, face, stable and house flies
- Can be used with all classes of cattle and horses
- Fortified with NRC recommended levels of minerals and vitamins
- Convenient, 33.3-lb blocks can be easily placed where needed
- Does not affect existing adult flies
- Start use in early spring before fly appearance and continue feeding until cold weather restrics fly activity
Crude Protein, Min 8.00%
Crude Fat, Min 1.00%
Crude Fiber, Max 4.00%
Calcium, Min 11.00%
Calcium, Max 13.20%
Phosphorus, Min 1.00%
Salt, Min 18.50%
Salt, Max 22.20%
Cobalt, Min 5 ppm
Copper, Min 500 ppm
Iodine, Min 25 ppm
Manganese, Min 2,000 ppm
Selenium, Min 13 ppm
Zinc, Min 1,500 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 50,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 5,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 5 IU/lb
Active Drug Ingredient:
Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Molasses Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN: Take of contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice.
Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going in for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call Central Garden & Pet Company at 1-800-347-8272 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container Handling: Completely empty wrapper. Dispose of wrapper in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Provide SWEETLIX® Clarifly® Fly Control Block as a free choice source of salt and minerals for your cattle and horses. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient Clarifly® to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated animals. This product prevents the development of horn flies, face flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated cattle and horses. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to cattle and horses. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 oz of SWEETLIX® Clarifly® Fly Control Block per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 8 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. Horses should consume an average of 1.2 oz. of this product per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 12 oz per day for a 1,000-lb horse.
- Assure that cattle and horses are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer to cattle and horses one SWEETLIX® Clarifly® Fly Control Block for every 3 to 5 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate SWEETLIX® Clarifly® Fly Control Blocks where animals congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish SWEETLIX® Clarifly® Fly Control Blocks on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.8 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle or 1.2 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight for horses, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by animals. If intake is above recommended rates, reverse the above procedure and reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle and horses with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
SWEETLIX® is a registered trademark of RIDLEY USA Inc.
Clariﬂy® is a registered trademark of Wellmark International.
NET WEIGHT: 33.3 lbs
Sweetlix Product #47019
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY