For use in beef and dairy cattle to remove and control lungworms, stomach worms, intestinal worms, bankrupt worms and nodular worms. Active ingredient is fenbendazole.
Use in horses to treat large and small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ready and easy-to-use dewormer.
- Can be mixed in with feed or used as a top dressing.
- No withdrawal of feed or water necessary.
- Great for deworming multiple horses and cattle.
- 13-day slaughter withdrawal for cattle.
- In dairy cattle, there is no milk withdrawal period.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Cattle: Top-dress over daily ration of feed. Feed for one day at a total intake of 2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound of body weight. If there is continued exposure to parasites, re-treat in 4 to 6 weeks.
Horses: A 1100-lb horse should receive 2.2 pounds of Safe-Guard® 0.5% in a one day treatment. Top-dress over daily ration of feed. Use Fenbendazole in winter (deep freeze) and summer (grazing season) in your horse deworming rotation program.
NET WEIGHT: 25 lbs
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY