GROSTRONG Ultra‐Fiber is designed with the performance horse of today in mind. UƟlizing the latest in equine nutriƟonal research GROSTRONG Ultra‐Fiber is a standout in the limited‐starch offerings. GROSTRONG Ultra‐Fiber uƟlizes GROSTRONG minerals, high quality amino acids, added fats, highly fermentable fibers, complex minerals, and digesƟve aides to provide a no‐molasses, no‐corn feed to give today’s horses the winning edge in the show pen or on the trail. GROSTRONG Ultra‐Fiber is the perfect feed when forage is lacking in quality, and addiƟonal energy is needed.
- Ideal for performance horses requiring a low NSC diet
- The unique combination of highly digestible, fermentable fibers along with limited amount of non-structural carbohydrates and no corn and molasses provides a low-starch and low-sugar concentrate feed that readily supports a healthy digestive tract and lower risk of digestive upsets while ensuring energy requirements are met
- Higher fat (8%), a highly digestible energy source, supports work requirements and adds sheen to hair coat
- 13% protein from high-quality protein sources plus added amino acids Lysine, methionine, and threonine
- GROSTRONG Mineral package of 28 essential minerals and vitamins, including biotin and electrolytes, in amounts and ratios unique to horses
- Addition of complex, organic minerals may impart benefits for immunity, hoof integrity, skin/coat, skeleton and joints, and reproduction
- Use of natural-source vitamin E, which is more bioavailable than synthetic vitamin E, is crucial for its antioxidant properties, especially during health challenges. It may also be advantageous for working horses as they are more prone to exercise-induced muscle damage.
- Addition of CitriStim®, an ADM proprietary feed ingredient, may favorably impact gut microbial population
- Includes Prosponse™ yeast for better feed palatability, digestibility, and to enhance hindgut fermentation
Crude Protein, min 13.0%
Lysine, min 0.8%
Methionine, min 0.3%
Threonine, min 0.5%
Crude Fat, min 8.0%
Crude Fiber, max 23.0%
Acid Detergent Fiber, max 28.0%
Neutral Detergent Fiber, max 44.0%
Dietary Starch, max 9.0%
Sugar, max. 4.25%
Calcium (Ca), min./max. 0.80%–1.3%
Phosphorus (P), min 0.45%
Copper (Cu), min 60 ppm
Selenium (Se), min 0.60 ppm
Zinc (Zn), min 180 ppm
Vitamin A, min 5,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D3, min 550 IU/lb
Vitamin E, min 100 IU/lb
Biotin, min 1.0 mg/lb
Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Vegetable Oil, Beet Pulp, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Calcium Salts of FaƩy Acids, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Magnesium Oxide, L‐Lysine, Methionine, Sodium Propionate (A PreservaƟve), Manganous Oxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Defluorinated Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate, BioƟn, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d‐alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement., Extracted Citric Acid Presscake, Sodium Selenite, L‐Threonine, Natural and ArƟficial Flavors, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex.
Feed 0.3 to 1.0 lb of GROSTRONG® Ultra‐Fiber™ Horse Feed for every 100 lb of body weight (3.5 to 11 lb per 1100 lb horse) along with at least 20 lb of good‐quality forage divided into at least two meals per day. Adjust feeding rate for each individual horse to maintain the desired body condition. Do not feed more than 0.4 lb/100 lb body weight per meal. If your horse needs less than 0.3 lb/100 lb bodyweight of GROSTRONG Ultra‐Fiber Horse Feed to maintain condion, provide a GROSTRONG® Vitamin and Mineral product according to label directions. Always provide clean, palatable water and salt on a free‐choice basis. Any feed changes should be made gradually over 7 to 10 days. Consult with a veterinarian or ADM nutritionist for a recommended diet.See bag for additional details. For more informaƟon, visit www.ADMequine.com
CAUTION: Consumption of this product by sheep and goats may result in copper toxicity. Follow label directions. Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
NET WEIGHT: 50 lbs
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY