This agricultural-grade magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (MgSO47H2O) is an extremely soluble and bioavailable source of magnesium and sulfur for the health of animals and plants.
- Contains macro-nutrient magnesium and secondary nutrient sulfur
- Excellent solubility means greater animal bioavailability than other magnesium sources
- Effective magnesium for the prevention and treatment of hypermagnesemia and grass tetany, especially in early lactating dairy cows
- Effective magnesium nutrition in non-ruminant feeds; also used for enhanced mobility, reduced discomfort and a beneficial calming effect
- Magnesium is an important cofactor in enzymatic reactions vital to every metabolic pathway in every animal species
- Contains essential plant nutrients: magnesium and sulfur
- Optimum solubility needed to make true clear solutions and compatible with other soluble nutrients
- Ideal source for all Fertigation Systems: center pivot, micro-jet, drip-trickle and foliar spray applications
- Magnesium is critical as a central element in the chlorophyll molecule to capture energy from the sun and convert it to plant sugars via photosynthesis
- Magnesium is especially required in sandy soils, soils with low CEC, for crops with high Mg demand and in situations of high applications of ammonium-N and/or potassium
Magnesium (Mg) 9.8% (min.)
Sulfur (S) 12.9% (min)
NET WEIGHT: 50 lbs
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY