A heavy-duty standalone waterer for chickens, turkeys, and other poultry. Double-wall construction features an inner tube with a strong arched handle for carrying the filled fount and an outer tube with its own handle for convenience. When the outer tube is inserted over the inner tube, a copper spring and neoprene seal create a vacuum to maintain a constant water level in the drinking pan. Features a locking pin to hold the outer tube in place. Sloped top prevents roosting. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. A key advantage of metal founts is the ability to use the fount in winter with a heater base such as the Little Giant Electric Water Heater Base (sold separately). This is not a hanging water; must be placed on the ground or floor.
- Maintains a constant water level for watering chickens, turkeys, and other poultry
- Sloped top prevents roosting
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety
- Can be used with a heater base such as the Little Giant Electric Water Heater Base (Item No. HB125, sold separately)
- 2 gallon (Vendor #9832) – 12.25 inch diameter by 10.75 inch high, holds 2 gallons.
- 5 gallon (Vendor #9835) – 15.25 inch diameter by 15.25 inch high, holds 5 gallons.
Available Sizes: 2 gallon and 5 gallon
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY