Formulated for starting and growing laying chicks.
Features and Benefits:
- All natural: no animal byproducts or antibiotics
- Complete, balanced nutrition from hatch until laying age.
- An all-in-one complete feed for starting and growing chicks. It removes the guesswork and eliminates the need to switch feeds.
- Immunity and gut health support provided by LifeGuard™ -a proprietary blend of prebiotics, probiotics, essential oils, and enzymes.
- Specifically formulated to meet the energy and nutrient needs of chicks intended to become layers.
- Optimal levels of Vitamins A, D, and E to help grow healthy, strong birds.
Crude Protein (Min.) 18.00%
Lysine (Min.) 0.95%
Methionine (Min.) 0.40%
Crude Fat (Min.) 3.00%
Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.50%
Calcium (Ca) (Min.) 0.80%
Calcium (Ca) (Max.) 1.30%
Phosphorus (P) (Min.) 0.60%
Salt (NaCl) (Min.) 0.20%
Salt (NaCl) (Max.) 0.70%
Vitamin A (Min.) 6,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D (Min.) 1,400 IU/lb
Vitamin E (Min.) 30 IU/lb
Corn, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles, Wheat Middlings, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Defluorinated Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, L-Lysine,Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, SodiumSelenite, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Yeast Culture, Inulin, Dried Enterococcus faeciumFermentation Product, Dried Pediococcus acidilacticii Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium animalisFermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus reuteriFermentation Product,Diatomaceous Earth, Dried Trichoderma reeseiFermentation Extract, and NaturalFlavors.
Feed as the sole ration from hatch to laying age, approximately 16 weeks. Maintain a clean, fresh supply of water to the birds at all times
Available in 50 lbs
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY