Horseman’s Dream veterinary cream is an excellent and effective first aid cream for a variety of skin conditions including minor wounds, scrapes, burns, and sunburns. The soothing, aloe-based cream readily absorbs into skin helping to provide rapid relief for your horse.
- Formulated with Aloe and Wheat Germ Oil to help soothe skin
- Softens injured skin to help relieve painful or itchy crusting
- The cream spreads easily and absorbs quickly into skin providing rapid relief for your horse
- Includes antioxidants vitamins A, C, D, & E
- Safe to apply-unlike other wound treatments, Horseman’s Dream can be safely applied with no gloves
- Available in a convenient 4 oz. squeeze tube and 16 oz. jar
Cleanse all intended areas of application thoroughly. Cover the affected and surrounding areas with Horseman’s Dream Veterinary Cream. Bandage as necessary to protect the area. Apply several times daily for best results.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Lanolin, Lanolin Alchohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate (Source of Vitamin A), Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, FD&C Blue No. 1
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than seven (7) days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Do not use on severe or puncture wounds except under the advice and supervision of a veterinarian.
AVAILABLE IN: 16 oz jar
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY