Gly Star® Plus is a non-selective herbicide used to kill a wide selection of weeds and woody brush. The active ingredient in Gly Star® Plus is glyphosate. The glyphosate concentration is 41 percent. Used as directed, this herbicide will help control weeds around fence lines, landscaping edges, building foundations and more. This herbicide will help you control over 100 weeds if used properly. See product labeling for mix ratios and use.
- Gly Star® Plus herbicide
- Non selective herbicide
- Net contents: 2-1/2 gal.
- Active Ingredient: Glyphosate – 41 percent
- Other Ingredients: 59 percent
- Contains 14 percent surfactant
- Surfactant helps adhere herbicide to foliage
- Use as directed
- Do not graze livestock on sprayed area for at least 30 days.
- See product label for application and mixing ratios
AVAILABLE IN: Case of 2/2.5 gallons
**PICTURE MAY NOT BE ACTUAL REPRESENTATION!
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CALL FOR UP TO DATE PRICING & AVAILABILITY